As a general contractor we support you throughout your whole project. From the technical planning over the construction work to the after-sales service and maintenance. In order to ensure all requirements and wishes from you as our client, an important factor for success is the coordination, communication and supervision of the project and the organization of the different participants.
The advantage of choosing a general contractor for your project is a clear overview and permanent monitoring of the project situation. With us you will have a strong and reliable partner for your construction project to meet your goals.
Since we are operating as an air-and ventilation system company, we take as well over the whole HVAC part as performing company.
- Strong and reliable partner.
- Coordination, communication and supervision.
- Support and monitoring.
An optimized conceptual and planning phase is the first step to ensure a successful project. Structured planning and preparation can save time and costs. Thanks to our know-how and well-experienced technical planning department we develop a suitable, effective and sustainable solution for our client’s requests.
We provide you with an individual and efficient concept and alternatives that meet your economical and ecological requirements. Besides the technical planning for the whole HVAC we support our clients by submitting the plans to the competent authorities.
- Individual and efficient concepts.
- Know-how and experience in technical planning.
- Support and information regarding necessary submissions.
Service & Maintenance
Our service department is led by engineer Flaviu Hendrea and our employees are rewarded with a refrigeration certificate according to the regulation EU 517/2014.
During the 11 years of activity in Romania, the service department proved absolute seriousness and professionalism in conducting the activities of installation (ventilation, air conditioning, heating, sanitation, technology), maintenance and repairs.
Since 2016 we offer a new Web Visualization program which allows a 24/7 remote monitoring of the works and units, through the RSS program.
Our obligations to the clients are:
- to provide the services specified in the contract at full capacity and with maximum efficiency.
- to execute contracted maintenance visits.
- to maintain complete confidentiality regarding the information that we become aware of during works.
- to perform service, intervention or repair works to the beneficiary’s installations observing the legal and technical regulations in force.
- to only send qualified and authorized staff for the interventions on customer equipment.